Briar Rose & Moth Greater Sooty Owl Necklace
A tiny feathered companion to dangle around the neck and provide company and guidance through out the days.
Owl totem symbolism:
"The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. If you have the owl as totem or power animal, you’re likely to have the ability to see what’s usually hidden to most. When the spirit of this animal guides you, you can see the true reality, beyond illusion and deceit. The owl also offers for those who have it a personal totem the inspiration and guidance necessary to deeply explore the unknown and the magic of life."
- Intuition, ability to see what others do not see
- The presence of the owl announces change
- Capacity to see beyond deceit and masks
- The traditional meaning of the owl spirit animal is the announcer of death, most likely symbolic like a life transition, change
Source: Spirit Animal
Materials & Measurements:
Greater Sooty Owl Pendant
-Hand-sculpted with clay and painted with acrylics
-Measures approx. 1.5 inches tall
-A varnish has been painted over the barn owl to protect the paint from UV fading and handling
- Silver plated over brass chain and lobster clasp closure (lead and nickel safe)
- Meadow & Fawn stamped signature disc and tiny rose quartz stones have been wire wrapped to the clasp
- Chain length measures 20 inches
This owl necklace will be lovingly wrapped, ready for gifting to that special someone or as a sweet treat to yourself.
Thank you for looking!