Emperor Moth Necklace
The tiniest of moths to dangle around the neck. Makes a wonderful little companion to carry around with you through out the days. Encased in resin is an emperor moth.
Measurements & Details
- Moth hand-cut and painted on 136g/290g acid free paper (paper sealed with multiple layers of varnish to prevent the water marking effect)
- Round silver pendant measures approx. 1" L x 1.25" W x 0.25" H
- Moth layered in resin, a long process that takes about 8 days
- Silver chain and lobster clasp closure
- Chain length measures 20 inches, although feel free to contact me if you would prefer a shorter or longer size!
- Meadow & Fawn signature stamped metal disc beside clasp
- Lead and nickle safe
The moth necklace will be lovingly wrapped, ready for gifting to that special someone or as a treat to yourself.
*Ignore the 'Sold out' wording below. This necklace will be available for purchase on Sunday, April 9th at 9 am PST.