Barn Owl Ring
A barn owl to sit on the finger as an teeny and meaningful companion.
Owl totem symbolism:
"The owl spirit animal is emblematic of a deep connection with wisdom and intuitive knowledge. If you have the owl as totem or power animal, you’re likely to have the ability to see what’s usually hidden to most. When the spirit of this animal guides you, you can see the true reality, beyond illusion and deceit. The owl also offers for those who have it a personal totem the inspiration and guidance necessary to deeply explore the unknown and the magic of life."
- Intuition, ability to see what others do not see
- The presence of the owl announces change
- Capacity to see beyond deceit and masks
- The traditional meaning of the owl spirit animal is the announcer of death, most likely symbolic like a life transition, change
Source: Spirit Animal
Materials & Measurements:
Barn Owl Face
-Hand-sculpted with clay and painted with acrylics
-Measures 5mm in diameter
-A varnish has been painted over the barn owl to protect the paint from UV fading and handling
- Hammered thin .999 fine sterling silver plated over brass
- Size 7
*can be resized by a professional jeweler
This owl ring will be lovingly wrapped, ready for gifting to that special someone or as a sweet treat to yourself.
Thank you for looking!